November 19, 2013

Leanna | Fredonia, NY Photographer

If you have followed my photography at all you should recognize the beautiful face in these images as my little sister Leanna. We started off by doing a session for each season of her senior year and those images can be found in the albums here on my Facebook.
Leanna is currently a freshman at SUNY Fredonia and I couldn't be more proud. The weather happened to be good this particular weekend and I put a call out on my Facebook for openings and Leanna contacted me. Since we always have a blast together I was super excited, plus there's less pressure when I try new things because we are so comfortable together.
I'm so happy with the results of our shoot, and I hope you all enjoy them as well.

(Click on the pictures to see them larger)









She's taking a selfie in the first, and a pic of me taking her pic in the second.






We have lots of fun - light testing.


Her smile is contagious.




Jenni Starcher
Photography by JenniLee
www.jennileephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment