January 10, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Burnett 8.10.13 | Mayville, NY Wedding Photographer

Once I sat down with Sarah and Mike and we started discussing the details for their wedding day, I was a giddy as a little kid at Christmas! I mean, they were describing my DREAM wedding! I am a country girl at heart and their country chic theme they had for their wedding was pretty much a fantasy come true!
They transformed their old hay barn into a magical location for their wedding reception, and an open field into a dream ceremony location. Everything about their day was absolutely perfect.

Just being around these two made you smile, they are just genuinely sweet people and their love for each other just is infectious. All the work they put in to every single detail was amazing and I was blown away!

The guests were brought down to the ceremony site in haywagons. Mike rode into the ceremony with his guys on horseback (hot cowboys...hello!) and Sarah and her girls and adorable ring bearers (their 5 nephews) rode in in a horse drawn wagon. The setting was gorgeous, the food was amazing, the sunset breathtaking and their happy ever after was a fairy tale!

I'm not gonna say that my favorite part of the day was that I got to drive around the property on a ATV with my second shooter and assistant on the back, but it ranked up there. I about gave poor Lisa a heart attack with my NEED FOR SPEED!

I hope you enjoy the photos and the peak into their amazing day!





































































XOXO,

Jenni Starcher
Photography by JenniLee
www.jennileephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment