January 9, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Beatman 7.6.13 | Little Valley, NY Wedding Photographer

It was a pleasure for me to be able to photograph Amy & Rob's ceremony and formals for them. They are practically family to me and to be able to be a part of their special day means a lot to me (my sister and brother in law are in the wedding). I loved their rustic camoflauge theme and her dress looked amazing.
Their ceremony was in the middle of the woods at their favorite camping location in Rock City, which was absolutely breathtaking! They exchanged vows in the middle of nature and in front of closest family and friends.
I wish you guys many years of happiness and hope you readers enjoy the images.








































XOXO,
Jenni Starcher
Photography by JenniLee
www.jennileephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment