March 18, 2013

10 years of love and marriage

In the spirit of me sharing a glimpse into my personal life I thought what better than to show you all the images from our 10 year anniversary session. Emily Sack of Expressed images did a fantastic job with these and we had a blast with her. Go to her Facebook page and show her some love, tell her Jenni sent you. You can find it here.

In our typical day you will find us laughing a lot.


I don't know what my deal is with my hands....I seriously don't know what to do with my hands lol
Cracking up with our Taladega Nights references 






Forehead kisses are my favorite


This is just super romantic!

If you look closely you will see our initials and est. 2002 on the bottoms of our boots.



I want to thank Emily for risking her life in the road for these awesome shots!



One of my all time favorites!

The bottom is on a canvas on my wall.




This looks like a tender sweet moment but I was terrified!

I still giggle at these, take a close look at some of our dumb faces.

Hubba Hubba, we look like models here!

I can't thank Emily enough for capturing these great images for us. I was literally in tears when I saw them. It's been almost a year and I still look through them at least once a month. I believe I may be addicted because I so want to get more done this year!

Thank you for reading, I hope this inspires you to document your love as well!

With Love,

Jenni Lee
www.jennileephotos.com
www.facebook.com/photographybyjennilee

1 comment: