March 25, 2013

David | Newborn

I was super excited when my friend and former co-worker shared the news with me that she was expecting. I had to keep it a secret for a while and was killlliiiinnnnggggg me! Full disclosure, I'm TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. Anyway, naturally I told her that I would be doing her newborn photos for her, yep I called dibs.

It was love at first sight when I met David, he's such a good baby and so relaxed. He was a natural in front of the camera. Mom and Dad say he likes to keep them up in the middle of the night but I don't believe a word of it. 

I'm so glad that Dan & Julie shared their bundle with me for a bit and let me get in my cuddles and smooches, they even fed me lunch! They both have such great personalities and crack me up so I'm very excited to watch this little one grow up and I'm positive that he will be a little character as well.


Mommy and Daddy have a similar baby picture we were trying to replicate for a collage. He was  hungry and getting mad at us.


 


He was such a good sleeper and didn't even poop or pee on me once!































I love all of the little details and wanted to gobble up every inch of him.






























I'm smitten, just smitten.



These faces are just too cute!


Those lips, ears, gorgeous red hair, and precious eyelashes are just to DIE for!

Daddy does construction so this was an absolute MUST!

I couldn't resist the adorable props that are personal to them.


He fits in their hands and already has them wrapped around his finger.

























































 


www.jennileephotos.com
www.facebook.com/photographybyjennilee

Lots of love!
Jenni Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment