November 13, 2013

Nate - Class of 2014 | Brocton, NY Senior Photographer

I was so excited when Nate's mom contacted me for senior photos. I happen to also work at Brocton Central and if you are in the building, you know Nate. He's got such an amazing personality that almost requires that you like him. His smile is infectious and his sense of humor is second to none. Nate has a huge love for animals, so I arranged for part of the shoot to be on my neighbors farm. Nate wants to have a career working with animals, so when Nate found out that he'd get to have photos with some of the farm animals he was pretty stoked (okay so was I).

We had a great time, laughed bunches and made some pretty cool photos. I hope you enjoy them and I'm almost sad that he will be graduating, because these halls won't be the same without him. I know he will do big things. P.S. don't you agree that blue is DEFINITELY his color?!?













Jenni Starcher
Photography by JenniLee
www.jennileephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment