November 15, 2013

Kari - Brocton, NY Photographer

I put a call out on my Facebook for volunteers for a shoot for me to just go out and shoot for myself. I was feeling down and moody so sometimes it grounds me to just go out and shoot without expectations.Kari answered my post and since we had a great time with her senior photos it was a perfect match. I told Kari that I was feeling pretty moody so I wasn't really looking for happy cheery pictures. She can work a serious face like nobody's business and at one point looked sad and it was like she totally connected to my heart. I literally was bawling editing those few photos in that moment.
The day was a perfect fall day, we had just a small window of sunlight, then broke out the flash to practice a bit. The shoot accomplished exactly what I needed and she got some beautiful images for being my test dummy :)
I hope you enjoy them, I had way too many favorites, so there's a lot here.













These are the ones that made me cry...







Jenni Starcher
Photography by JenniLee
www.jennileephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment